Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Snow in September

Well, last night Logan was expecting a rain storm, which turned into a cold snap and now we have snow. I'm not overly excited about the snow since it is only September! Yesterday, it was in the 70's and today I don't think it rose above 40 degrees. Needless to say it is very cold and everyone is now wearing coats... except the select few crazies who are still in shorts and t-shirts. Unfortunately my only way of transportation at the moment is a bike and scooter. I feel like my nose is going to fall off when I ride either of my rides. Maybe I should get one of those complete face masks.. That could be an option so that I don't lose total feeling on my face. Anyway, besides the cold everything else is going well. I'll post pictures as soon as I can either buy a cord for my camera, or plud in my sd chip in some computer. Hopefully soon. Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: