Friday, September 18, 2009

College...

So, college life is pretty grand. I've been to an 80's dance, foam dance, became a true Aggie, a bon fire, meet new friends everyday, and am learning how to cook and survive without Mom, attepmted to go cliff jumping, gotten to know Logan VERY well due to my transportation (my bike), had a Bourne movie marathon, and lots more stuff. So far things are going well, although, I really miss the south and everyone there. I'm greatful to be here, and am slowly adjusting to the dry air, and other weird things that only happen in Utah. My classes are going well. I like most all of them. Today, I had an exam in Geology and am pretty sure I flunked it. Probably because I only studied for about 3 hours prior to the day of it. My math class is going good. I really like math and I understand it really well too. English is also good. I really have enjoyed writing and learning different techniques on how to write.



Tonight, I'm going to institute dance, and then later go to a party. It should be lots of fun!!! I'll keep you guys posted on what happens in the near future...

: )

2 comments:

Grimes said...

Love your picture, Pollie! You're a beautiful girl! sounds like youre having a blast!!!!

Spencer and AnnaMarie said...

You became a true Aggie.. So did I and I never attended that school... Hehehehehehe. glad u are having so much fun. We miss you!