Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Graduate


About a week ago I was able go back to Utah to walk for graduation at LDS Business College. It was actually my first time walking for graduation since I graduated in homeschool my last year of high school. Elder Holland and Christopherson were in attendance along with their wives, which was very exciting. I'm not sure if everyone who reads this knows, but I am going to be serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in a little over a month. I'll be serving in Houston Texas speaking some espanol. I'm very excited and feel very privileged to do so! I was also able to visit Peter, Tara, Brady, and Liz on my trip. We had a blast! I will truly miss the visits up to Rexburg and going to Brady and Liz's for a movie/brownie night. You guys are great and will be greatly missed! And of course I will miss my NC family and friends as well.

No comments: