Saturday, May 16, 2009

Triathlon

This is the best smile I could muster up afterwards. : )
Me just lookin good : )
Just getting my bike outta the car. You can't really see this, but I rode a mountain bike. BIG mistake! Not only are they a whole lot heavier than road bikes, but they're just harder to pedal. Oh and I also found out that you need water during the biking. Wow that was a rude awakening.
This is the T-shirt that I wasn't too pleased with. Pretty plain and ugly. Next time i'll have to make sure it's a cool looking shirt before I sign up for the race.
My encouragement for the 11.6 mile bike ride.

Well... I did it! : ) Today I was brave enough to try a triathlon. It was the most fun race I've ever done! Challenging? yes. Could I have done better? sure. But it was AWESOME!!! Unfortunately we forgot the camera for the event! So, here are the pictures from after.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Good for you, Pollie!

CNHGustad said...

Congrats!!

Spencer and AnnaMarie said...

Pollie is going to be a future Ms. Fitness USA. (give me a shotout when you are on stage)