Saturday, March 7, 2009

Texas!





A picture of down town Dallas.
I actually found a picture I was in that didn't look too bad.






Our trip to Texas was really fun! We left the week of Valentines Day and then stayed for five days I think it was... Anyway, we were able to visit the 6th floor Museum where they think that Harvey Lee Oswald assassinated John F. Kennedy. I have my assumptions on that, but it was still really interesting to go and visit that. I posted a picture of the position where their car was and also the museum in the back ground. Leila and Naudia sure have grown up! They are such cuties! 

The Monday before we left I had my wisdom teeth pulled, and unfortunately while we were there, a dry socket came out of no where and caused my whole mouth to be in pain the whole time! What a pain in the rear that was! That explains me not being in any pictures because of the non photogenic mood I was in. : ) Thank goodness that's over with!

All in all though we had a splendid time with Mitchell, Jesmyn, Leila, and Naudia! Thanks guys for letting us spend time with you!!!




No comments: